Spotify
sábado, 12 de julho de 2025
The Naked And Famous - Punching In A Dream
All the lights go down
As I crawl into the spaces
Fight, flight, or the screams
Life tearing at the seams
Wait
I don't ever wanna be here
Like punching in a dream
Breathing life into my nightmare
If it falls apart
I will surely wake it
Bright lights turn me green
This is worse than it seems
Wait
I don't ever wanna be here
Like punching in a dream
Breathing life into my nightmare
They'll get through, they'll get you
In the place that you fear it the most
In the corner, where it's warmer
In the face that you wish was a ghost
Wait
I don't ever wanna be here
Like punching in a dream
Breathing life into my nightmare
Wait
I don't ever wanna be here
Like punching in a dream
Breathing life into my nightmare
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário