Spotify
terça-feira, 8 de julho de 2025
Horsegirl - Option 8
I'm doing fine with the things that I’ve kept with mine
I'm on the way to the place that makes you keep time
Who's to say when all the roofs will cave in again
I’m taking notes for the folks who fall out of line
Stand straight, don't be late
I never meant to hesitate
I say you want it all
I'm on the run from the severed leg of my son
Fall on a day when your body would break and you're done
Who's to tell you you should stop when you're feeling stunned
I'm biding time till you're warped and left with just one
Stand straight, don’t be latе, I never meant to hеsitate
I say there’s more to fall
Stand straight, don't be late, I never meant to hesitate
I say I’d better stall
Stand straight, don't be late, they played the song called "Option 8"
I say you want it all
Stand straight, don't be late
I never meant to hesitate
I say you want it all
On the way, on the way, on the way for a dime
On the way, on the way, on the way for a dime
On the way, on the way, on the way for a dime
Stand straight, don't be late
I never meant to hesitate
I say you want it all
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário