Spotify
terça-feira, 10 de junho de 2025
The Jesus And Mary Chain - Hey Lou Reid
I didn't let them do the same
I won't
And my baby, she don't want it
I won't
You oughta get money
I brought eleven hundred
I don't want it
They tossed me seven hundred dollars
A lot of people didn't want it
How many people didn't want it?
A hundred people didn't want it
It's a dollar get your wallet
It's a dollar get your wallet
Cost me seven hundred dollars
And my baby, she don't want it
A lot of people didn't want it
Amen heaven
Cold on tie
Kids in the village
Former city sky
Girl bangs on the drum
Sunglass season
The girls, they'll ask you nice
Like I'm Johnny Cash
Like it's Cash
Amen heaven
Caffeine
Kids in the village
Television room, free
Grown up in the dark
We all came from a spark
Cold Alaska nights
Look like
Like it's Christ
Look like Johnny Cash
Like it's Cash
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário