Spotify



sábado, 8 de julho de 2023

PJ Harvey & John Parish - A Woman A Man Walked By / The Crow Knows Where All The Little Children Go



I once knew a woman/man
A courageous friend I thought
Turned out so wrong was I
when we were up against the wall


He had chicken-livered balls
He had chicken-livered spleen
He had chicken-livered heart
Made of chicken-livered parts
Lily-livered little parts

Prematurely going bald
Any passion long gone cold
But I wanted to explore
the damp alleyways of his soul

All the times I tried to help
he’d spit in my face and laugh
that woman/man –
I want his fucking ass
I want your fucking ass!

Hermaphrodite
he’s looking lik-e
Crammed in a taxi
I see you too clearly
I’m sucking on a little pee!
My, my your little toy!
He’s just a Mummy’s boy!
Where’s your liver, where’s your heart?
And what’s with all your woman parts?!

Now it’s my turn to laugh!
You can stick it up your fucking ass!

Sem comentários: